Friday, 26 March 2010

Top Fashion Trends This Season

Bookmark and Share
Here are 5 of my favourite fashion trends so far this season.... what do you think??

Burberry Summer 2008
  • Burberry Prorsum Trench Coats - There Autumn/Winter collection is amazing too (check out their aviator jackets)
  • Alexander Wangs accessories - They are expensive, but do have a very unique and individual look
Alexander Wang Summer 2010
  • Celine shoes and small bags - This is also an expensive label, however with a new creative director, the collections are beautiful. This season is out of this world and the accessories are to die for. The quality of the brand is of a very high standard. Check out these ankle boots with the silver heal...
Celine spring/summer 2010
  • Zara on the high street - has some really nice pieces which can blend in perfectly with designer pieces
  • Try Whistles for accessories - If you want more affordable clothing then there's plenty at Whistles that are of a similarly high standard
Follow MacySadler on Twitter Subscribe

Share this with friends

Bookmark and Share
I'm reading: Top Fashion Trends This SeasonTweet this! Share

5 comments:

  1. tick, tick, tick... The last 2 I haven't got an opinion on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean... The first three are where the flair is and the last two seem to be more value based suggestions.....

    I can't get over those shoes though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog, u should go for this site. really assist u to get more traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag and the shoes. They are all fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your blog! I just started my blog this past weekend and I hope to aspire to have a blog that looks really clean and put together like yours! I'm still looking for followers, so feel free to check out my blog at

    apassionforfashion101.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete