Here are 5 of my favourite fashion trends so far this season.... what do you think??
Burberry Summer 2008
- Burberry Prorsum Trench Coats - There Autumn/Winter collection is amazing too (check out their aviator jackets)
- Alexander Wangs accessories - They are expensive, but do have a very unique and individual look
Alexander Wang Summer 2010
- Celine shoes and small bags - This is also an expensive label, however with a new creative director, the collections are beautiful. This season is out of this world and the accessories are to die for. The quality of the brand is of a very high standard. Check out these ankle boots with the silver heal...
Celine spring/summer 2010
- Zara on the high street - has some really nice pieces which can blend in perfectly with designer pieces
- Try Whistles for accessories - If you want more affordable clothing then there's plenty at Whistles that are of a similarly high standard
Share this with friendsTweet this! Share